Monday, August 28, 2006

Steve made me a compilation tape

Just like in the old days, when we were madly in love! Steve used to make me compilation tapes back then. Well, I must be doing something right because he just made me another one, and it's a cracker. Here is the track listing...

Keane - Is it any wonder
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California
Sigur Ros - Hoppipok
Scissors sisters - Laura + Take Your Mama
Johnny cash - Heart of Gold, Devils Right Hand, Pocahontas, Redemtion Son, and As Long As The Grass
Radiohead - No Surprises
Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend
Harry Nelson - Coconut
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?
Gorizzas - Dare
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Teenager In Love
Kiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Muse - Plug In Baby
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wot? No Crazy Frog?