Friday, June 02, 2006


Yesterday the weather was beautiful but I had the cold again. It came back with a vengeance this time. Just down one side of my face. So I'm looking gorgeous with a puffy purple left eye, and violent bouts of sneezing. In the afternoon I just crashed for an hour in the hammock, and lay in the sun shine. That's very unlike me. Sam and Jude gave me a push every time they walked passed, then Luke started to aswell. The house was a state but I just couldn't be bothered with it.


Seen as the weather was so nice I let the kids play out in the garden all morning, and they didn't start their school work till about 1pm. I think its important to let them play together in the garden when he have nice weather, as it's so rare! All 3 of them spent the morning in the ship that they had built from the treadmill boxes. They took supplies with them, teddy bears for passengers, Luke took some cups, plates and plastic fruit from his play kitchen. It was lovely to see all 3 of them playing a game together, despite the age difference.

Today it seems to be lovely weather again. Sam and Jude have each run a km on the treadmill this morning. I wonder how long it will be before that novelty wares off! Luke is in a very whingy mood this morning and is driving me bananas. Hopefully the sunshine will give our veggie patch a boost! Some of the seeds I planted aren't even poking through yet - I think due to a severe lack of sunshine. Its amazing how much they do grow when the sun shines. The potatoes and onions seem to be doing the best out of the lot.






Jude having her morning run on the treadmill.

No comments: