Monday, January 08, 2007

Weird things about me

I got tagged by Deb to tell you weird stuff!

Six weird things about me: THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. When a baby is in the womb, before it's eyes open, there is a special blood vessel which runs to the back of the retina to supply the developing eye with blood. After this is done the vessel disintigrates. But mine is still there. According to my optician I'm one in a billion! (I always knew I was special!)

2. I can't breath through my nose and was offered a nose job to fix it.

3. When I'm stressed out I clean the house. And I chuck things out till I feel better.

4. I could not silently burgle the upstairs of a house during the night because my knees creak so loudly when climbing the stairs that all the residents would wake up and find me!

5. I suffer from Claustophobia.

6. I count things. All the time. Fence posts, window panes, drawers, tiles, street lamps, people. My brain has to count things in 2's, 3's, 5's, diagonally, in lines, my brain needs to see the pattern in things. It's always worse when I'm pregnant and drives me insane. I have to catch myself doing it and make myself stop. I can tell you the pattern of drawers in my bedroom, how there are 14 of them and which ways they can be counted. I can also tell that the blinds in my bedroom have 14 slats, 7 on each side, which is nice because it goes with the drawers. LOL. I'm serious. It's strange because I'm not at all mathematically minded.


People I’m tagging (is there anyone left who hasn't already been tagged?)

Tammy
Kolfinna
Davy
I think everyone else has done it so I can't come up with 6. Sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma, who does that last one remind you of?!?! - Another wierdo I know!

Jen

Hazel said...

Does Emma do that too?

Anonymous said...

We all do. It's a matter of degree as to insanity. You inherited it from your mother. You also inherited my tendncy to lie about your age (see 'About Me' at the top right section of your Blog!!!